So much to blog about, so little time!
Halloween happened over the weekend... as did my squirrel costume. It turned out better than I expected... which is good since it took me about 5 hours to sew together (by hand). But we had a good time at our house with some good friends and a bonfire in the backyard. Below is a picture of me and my BFF and NUT, Krystal. Yes, I know, we're way too awesome for our own good!
This week has been really long and extra challenging. I've been working in the shop assembling some giant tractors! I know, I can't believe it either... I've been told I'm "too girly" and "too clean" and all sorts of other "too's" this week and it makes me very happy to prove them all wrong! That's right, I got down and dirty with some massive pieces of cold steel between my legs... twss.
I'm learning to put together the front end of a tractor... installing hoses, brackets, fans, cores, etc. I've learned all kinds of new words and I've even made some new friends... ok they're acquaintances. And I can operate just about any power tool (pay no attention to the giant bruise on my hand)... not to mention a whole new appreciation for the people who do those jobs every day. I've done it for four days and I'm exhausted both mentally and physically. But I've got to say... I feel more than just 'kind of' a bad Ash!
Oh, and I bedazzled my bump cap. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment