So on a brighter note, it's officially FALL (has been for a few weeks now I think... lol). I LOVE this cold weather. I like that I can breathe and see it, I don't mind that it makes my lips chapped and it also means that the holiday season is right around the corner. To celebrate, I participated in Fall Photo Shoot 2010 over the weekend. Basically my mom wanted family pictures with my sister and I, so we obliged, and had a little fun doing it. Here's one of me enjoying the leaves... if you look closely I'm pretty sure you can see a spider on my right arm... big thanks to Megan Mason Photography for taking the pictures and letting me jump in the leaves like a little kid. =)
In other news, I'm still in search of the perfect hobby. Steph wants me to try scrapbooking, which I don't mind trying... but I feel like I need something that's going to take up more of my time. In theory it'd be great if I'd get motivated to start working out or do something that requires a routine... but again, that also requires motivation, which I don't have a whole lot of. I think my hobby should be trying to relax... I did buy that book and CD on meditation a few months back, maybe I should use it? Some inner reflection might do me some good...
A couple of other unrelated notes...
- I apparently make flossing my teeth in the car look sexy...
- I get lost even more when I try to use my GPS
- My cat just stuck his head near my laptop, which is the only thing lit up in a dark room, so all I could see was his glowing eyes. Even though I figured out what it was in moments, I still started screaming... you see why people enjoy going to haunted houses with me? I tend to over-react. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment